Hatch is a cloud gaming subscription service for Android specifically designed for 5G networks. Hatch offers an ad-supported free plan as well as a paid plan with additional content and features. With the paid plan, players can stream over 100 mobile games to their Android phone, or to their Android TV devices using their phone as a controller. The paid plan also includes games exclusive to Hatch. The free plan offers 20 select games to play and is limited to mobile play. Hatch is a subsidiary of Rovio, the Finish game developers behind Angry Birds.
- Approved 5G mobile phones (in select countries).
- Android mobile phones with Android 6.0 “Marshmallow” and more than 1024MB of RAM (in select countries).
- Select Android TVs and set-top boxes with Android 6.0 “Marshmallow” (in select countries).
Free (Includes Advertisements)
- 20 Selected Games
- Leaderboards and competition
- Play on mobile
- All free features, plus
- 100+ premium games
- Play on TV
- Hatch Kids
- Hatch Originals and Exclusives
- No Ads
- South Korea
- The United Kingdom
Hatch has struck a deal with Samsung to provide service in the United States exclusively for the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G.