Welcome to our mobile configurations. We are developing configurations for the Steam Link app for every game we can make work. Many games work with default control option, and we’ll list these as well.
Valve has implemented default touch controls for dozens of games, as well. See the full list here. When in Big Picture Mode or running the Steam Link App, you can also filter your Library to games Optimized for Remote Play.
- Run Steam Link
- Run one of the games listed below
- Alt+Tab to a browser and open the link for the game, below
- Click Apply Configuration in the new window
- Alternatively, you can find the configuration listed in Community Configurations in the Steam Overlay menu.
- Note: Enable Touch Controller and Trackpad Cursor.
- Note: Enable Touch Controller and Director Cursor.
- Adjust the game resolution to match your phone
- Mouse Look: Enable
- Tablet Mode: Enable
- Note: Use two fingers to free-look
- Note: Switch destruction target with up and down on the virtual analog stick.
- Note: Enable Touch Controller and Direct Cursor.
- Note: Tap with two fingers to right-click.
- Many games function with a default control scheme. Here’s a list of games that will work with the Direct Cursor configuration, as pictured above. Click the game title to open the game’s store page.
- Many games function with a default control scheme. Here’s a list of games that will work with the Trackpad Cursor configuration, as pictured above. Click the game title to open the game’s store page.