Google and Ubisoft have announced that Ubisoft’s game subscription service Ubisoft+ has launched on Stadia in the United States. Until now, it had been offered only in beta.
Only a Ubisoft+ subscription is required to play. A subscription is $14.99 monthly. A subscription to Stadia or Stadia Pro is not required. Anywhere and any way you can play Stadia, you can play Ubisoft+.
Here are the titles currently offered on Ubisoft+ over Stadia.
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Stadia Ultimate Edition
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – Gold Edition
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Gold Edition
- Assassin’s Creed Unity
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ultimate Edition
- Family Feud
- Far Cry 5 Ultimate Edition
- Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition
- Immortals: Fenyx Rising Gold Edition Stadia
- Monopoly PLUS
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game – Complete Edition
- The Crew 2 – Gold Edition
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 – Warlords of New York Ultimate Edition
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint – Ultimate Edition
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
- Trials Rising – Digital Gold Edition
- UNO Ultimate Edition
- WATCH_DOGS Complete Edition
- WATCH_DOGS 2 Deluxe Edition
- Watch Dogs: Legion – Ultimate Edition